Updates for Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, and the Source SDK 2013 Base have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when you restart the game. The major changes include:
Fixed being unable to start any map in single-player mode
DoW - July Update
Over the next few months we plan to continue to churn out maps and test them during scheduled events. We won't be releasing them fully until we feel we've amassed enough new content to justify a significant game update and free weekend, when they will be released as a batch. This is not because we want to withhold content from you, but because we want to have a compelling reason to come back and try the game once its ready.
During this period we will continue to update the game, tweak the guns, polish rough edges, and add new features from our development roadmap (Map Editor, VOIP, Bots, etc.)
Next month we plan to have a big announcement that we think will please a lot of you - so make sure you pop back then.
We are also including a list of recent FAQ below, mostof these are questions we've answered in these monthly updates but we wanted to lay them out in an easy to read format.
DoW - Version 18.104.22.168
eigener Server für DoW
ab heute haben wir einen eigenen Days of war Server.
der wird die nächsten tage noch eingerichtet.
P.S. die News sind schon etwas älter, aber ich brauchte diese mal zum Testen!
DoW - Version 22.214.171.124
• Redesigned grenade and rifle grenade physics to be more performant and predictable, also added grenade bounce sound
• Reworked weapon drop physics to prevent guns from bugging out on the floor
• Implemented initial version of Round End Stats Screen
• Went back to old window collision so you can jump out of windows
• Added option to disable gun firing camera shake
• Testing new flag locations on Carentan and Kaysersberg to make full caps more frequent
• Reworked routes and sightlines on Carentan
• Added new sniper house to American side on Carentan
• Small tweak to Omaha that may give lower end PCs more FPS
• Implemented additional protection layers via EAC